Blue Wave Stable Boarding
Blue Wave Stable is situated on approximately 120 acres of rolling pastures and woods. Located in Indian Land we are close to Waxhaw, Marvin and Fort Mill our stable property is in both North Carolina and South Carolina. We are about 12 minutes south of Ballantyne.
Our barn amenities include;
- 2 Barns with 30 12 x 12 stalls w/rubber mats & fans
- Multiple cross ties
- 2 Grooming bays
- Hot & Cold water in wash bay
- Premium Horse Feed: Tribute (Kalm & Easy / Essential K / Triple Crown Timothy Naturals )
- Simplifly Insect Growth Regulator and Thiatone Vitamin B Supplements included.
- Fescue Round Bales located in each field.
- All horses have access to wooded area’s to get out of the sun.
- Large sand footed arena 175′ x 225′ with lights
- 70′ round pen
- Fresh Water provided changed daily.
- Lessons on own horse included.
- $650 for managed board (horse fed in own stall twice a day.) (24 hour turnout)
- $875 for full board (12 hour turnout)
- $950 full board (24 hour in barn medical care)